1. I am very, very, very excited about the idea of new Torchwood.
2. Today was a very good day. I was happy all day, despite having a pounding headache and the persistant need to puke, which was weird. Still a good day. IDK.
3. The idea of new Torchwood makes me roughly 342.98809 times more excited for NY Comic Con than I was previously. And that is saying something.
4. One of my best friends is getting married. She was talking to me today about her potential wedding plans. A bouncy castle was mentioned. I am terrified, yet intrigued.
5. I've had the world's worst writer's block for about a week now... I can't even write in my journal, it's ridiculous. Lists, though. I can do lists.
6. I've been angsting a bit lately. Everyone's got their own stuff going on right now, though, so I can't really vent my angst. It's insignificant in comparison. Like... really.
7. Inktober may come early this year. I love my tattoo, but it's stark, and I'm ready for that part of my life to be over. I think I'm ready to tart-up my tat. Orchids, maybe? (My sister suggested shamrocks, for my father, but there's something squicky about referencing my dad on the tattoo I got to memorialize the first guy I let down my pants... my father would have hated him, and he definitely hated tattoos.)
8. I need to do something. I need to cheer up, have something to look forward to, yadayadayada. I need to get out more and meet new people, but I don't even know where to start. I'm always pretty exhausted when I get home. I spend a lot of time reading/watching tv/bumming around on here because it's all I really have the energy to do.
I need to find a way to get my back muscles to relax, or I'm going to lose my mind.
This? Was way wangstier than I meant it to be.
However, watching this always makes me laugh, and then I feel kind of evil, but not evil enough to keep me from feeling better. :)